The Jewish Encyclopedia
of Western Pennsylvania
A project of the Rauh Jewish Archives at the Heinz History Center
Congregation Ohav Sholom in Donora was still conducting business in Yiddish in 1922, although members had “…the privilege to express themselves in the English language also…” as outlined in this edition of the congregation constitution and by-laws. The booklet is printed in both Yiddish and English.