The borough of Clearfield, Pa. had at least two synagogues. The location of the first, B’nai Levi-House of Jacob, is unknown. The second, the Clearfield Jewish Council, acquired an old telephone company building at 110 E. Locust Street in 1949.

Date 1928
Identifier ATLAS_F157_C59_C5_1928
Collection Sanborn Map Company
Source Detre Library & Archives at the Heinz History Center
View Document